To enhance the skills of the participants on policies, techniques and strategies of assets and liabilities of banks.
To make the trainees understand about the risks arising from the dealing of assets and liabilities of banks.
Target group: Senior Officer and above.
- Basic Concept of Assets and Liabilities of a Bank
- ALM Policy, Structure, MIS for ALM and ALCO
- Fundamentals of Financial Statements
- Management of Deposit and Non-deposit Liabilities.
- Management of Loan and other Earning Assets
- Capital Management
- Liquidity Management
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Treasury Operations of Banks.
Duration: 05 days