To improve the knowledge of the participants on credit policies, guidelines, regulations, investigation and borrower selection.
To make the trainees understand about credit appraisal techniques, disbursement procedures, risk management and loan pricing mechanism.
To develop the skills of the trainees regarding credit monitoring, supervision and recovery techniques.
Target group: Senior Officer and above.
- Basic Concept of Different Forms of Credit
- Credit Policy and Guidelines
- Different Tools of Credit Appraisal
- Credit Investigation
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Managing Credit Risk
- Procedures of Credit Administration
- Credit Portfolio Risk Management
- Monitoring and Recovery of Credit
- Management of NPL
Duration: 05 days