To facilitate the participants with latest ICT concepts related to online banking and online branch management.
To enhance the ICT skill of the branch managers or prospective branch managers to efficiently handle a computerized branch.
Target group: Head of Branch/Deputy Manager/Prospective Manager.
Online Banking and its Role in Banking Business Enhancement
- E-Commerce and E-Banking
- Different Data Communication System for Online Banks
- Concept of Information Security in Banks
- Concept of Database and Data Protection Mechanism
- Data Access Control, Password Policy and Authentication Methods for Online Bank
- Mobile Banking and Security Awareness Including Fraud Cases
- Internet Banking, its Security Measures to Prevent Fraud with case studies
- ATM Banking and Security Issues Including Fraud Cases
- BACH and BEFTN Operations and Security Issues
- Hardware, Software and Network Maintenance in Branches
- Concepts of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in Banks
- An Overview of ICT Security Guideline of BB.
Duration: 05 days