This course will provide participants with an understanding of the different tools used by MFIs, what they mean, and how they can be used to keep track of an institution’s financial performance over time.
Participants would also learn how to format financial statements for decision making, adjust for inflation and subsidies, measure portfolio quality, asset/liability management, efficiency, and productivity.
Management and officers of micro-finance institutions, finance managers and credit officers.
- Introduction to Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Quality Analysis
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Asset and Liability Management
- Profitability Analysis
- Analytical Adjustments
- Analyzing non-financial information;
- Analyzing Non-performing loan;
- Review of Profit and Loss Accounts
- Ratio analysis and the importance;