To enhance the knowledge of the trainees on international trade services of banks.
To acquaint the trainees with the concepts and issues of international trade payment and finance.
To acquaint them with the techniques, laws, principles, documents and procedures adopted in payment and financing of international trade in Bangladesh.
Target group: Senior Officer and above working at International trade division.
- International Trade and National Economy-External Sector/BOP and Role of Banks in International Trade
- Guiding Framework of International Trade Payment and Finance- Domestic and International Regulations
- Methods of International Trade Payment.
- Exchange Rate Mechanism for International Trade Management
- Contracts/ Papers/Documents
- Import and Export Financing-Forms and Methods
- Asian Clearing Union
- Foreign Remittance-Inward and Outward
- Submission of Foreign Exchange
- Returns and Off-Shore Banking and EPZ.
Duration: 05 days