This course highlights the keys to success in microfinance. It covers the basic and important key elements for running microfinance program a success.
Management and officers of micro-finance institutions, finance managers and credit officers.
- Good Quality Service
- Demand-Oriented Savings and Loan Products
- Good Client Selection Process
- Justification Interest Rates to Cover Costs
- Financial Costs: Include Interest and Fees
- Cost of Fund: Loan Loss and Inflation
- Operational Costs: Salaries, Rents, Utilities etc.
- Zero tolerance Against Loan Delinquency
- Good MIS and AIS