Session-23: Micro Enterprise/ Business Appraisal and Development
The Course is designed for the microfinance staff and management on how to appraise a business considering social, technical; and economic factors and assist client in developing their business to generate income and employment.
It aims to enhance the knowledge and skills of microfinance staff in identifying potential microenterprises while minimizing risks.
Management and officers of micro-finance institutions, finance managers and credit officers.
- Areas of appraisal: Social and Technical Appraisal (Market, Opportunities, ownership pattern and skills, balance sheet, Income & Expenses statements, Cash-flow, employees, vendors etc.)
- Identification of opportunities of micro enterprise
- Market Information Survey
- Preparations of economic feasibility report of micro enterprise
- Book keeping of micro enterprise
- Techniques of loan recovery
- Responsibilities and limits of field worker