Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) established by the Government of Bangladesh (GOB) in May 1990, for sustainable poverty reduction through employment generation.
The objective of the Course is to build clear understanding of PKSF and its role in development and enhance capabilities of the Partner Organizations (NGO-MFIs) to deliver non-financial as well as financial service deliveries to the intended target people.
Microfinance Course is designed for mid-level or beginners in Microfinance, Credit Supervisors, Credit officers, Micro credit managers of Microfinance Institutes.
- Introduction to PKSF and its role in poverty alleviation
- Major objectives of PKSF
- Qualification criteria for Partner MFIs
- Prudential Guidelines and Supervision framework of PKSF for MFIs
- General Guidelines on Microfinance Operation for PO-MFIs
- Funding Perspectives and Getting financed by PKSF
- Specific Implementation Guidelines for microfinance at field level
- Impact of guidelines on PO-MFIs and the sector