To improve the knowledge of the participants on different financial tools and techniques for effective credit and investment decisions.
To make the trainees understand about assessing the financial soundness of the borrowers.
To develop the skills of the trainees regarding financial performance and potential risks of borrower business.
Target group: Senior Officer and above.
- Basic Concept of Financial Statement
- Methods of Financial Projection
- Techniques to Assess Financial Viability of a Project
- Capital Budgeting techniques and CVP Analysis
- Risk Return Analysis
- Valuation of Financial Assets
- Portfolio Management
- Lease Financing
- Financial Statement of Bank and other FIs
Duration: 05 days