To provide the participants a holistic understanding of the methodologies aiming at assessing the strength and weaknesses of the potential borrower’s business.
To enable the participants to identify credit risk, measuring the risk and to manage the risk
To understand the financial statements, financial burden, and developing knowledge for lending decision.
Target group: Senior Officer and above.
- Overview of the SME Credit Risk Components and “Best Practice”
- Nature and Complexity of Providing Loans to Small Businesses
- Legal Environment of SME Lending: Bangladesh Bank’s Prudential Regulations
- Credit Application and Documents to be Received
- Collection, Analysis and Scrutiny of Documents
- Site Visit and Interview
- Financial Analysis of SMEs
- SME Credit Scoring
- SME Loan Pricing Based on Credit Risk
- Collateral Evaluation, Loan Approval, Documentation and Disbursement
- Techniques of Effective Interaction with SME Clients
- Roles, Responsibilities and Attributes of a Good SME Loan Officer.
Duration: 05 days