To improve the skills of the participants on identification, selection and developing entrepreneurship.
To make the trainees understand about different approaches and financing techniques of SME business.
To enhance the knowledge of the trainees regarding creation and financing new entrepreneurs.
Target group: Senior Officer and above.
- Basic Concept of Entrepreneurship Development
- Bank’s Role for Entrepreneurship Development
- SME Finance status and Role of Stakeholders
- SME Project Appraisal
- Credit Administration of SME
- SME Financing Risk and Management
- Preparing Business and Marketing Plan
- SME Credit Access of Women Entrepreneurs
- SME Credit Monitoring and Recovery
Duration: 04 days