The Strategic Management Course aimed at providing management and leadership Course to those shaping and leading microfinance institutions. This Course focuses on some of the important issues in strategic management. It will concentrate on modern analytical approaches, and on enduring successful strategic practices. It is consciously designed with a technological and global outlook since this orientation in many ways highlights the significant emerging trends in strategic management.
This course contents explore issues that are relevant not only for microfinance services providers, but also investors and regulators who are interested in helping to expand financial inclusion.
- Succeeding in highly competitive financial sectors
- Balancing a social focus in a commercial setting
- Reaching new client & business segments
- Evolving products and delivery channels
- Competitive Dynamics
- MFI/ Corporate Strategy – The Core Concepts
- MFI/ Corporate Philosophy and Culture
- General Principles of Organization Design