The course design emphasizes on the importance teamwork and the on the role of norms and values of a MFI and their impact on successful implementation of the program to achieve stated goals.
Management and officers of micro-finance institutions, finance managers and credit officers.
- What is a team and efficient teamwork
- Basic team dynamics include:
- Open communicationto avoid conflicts.
- Effective coordinationto avoid confusion and the overstepping of boundaries.
- Efficient cooperationto perform the tasks in a timely manner and produce the required results, especially in the form of workload sharing.
- High levels of interdependenceto maintain high levels of trust, risk-taking, and performance.
- Importance of Teamwork as complementary factor to achieve Organizational Goals, Objectives; and Values
- Team Building – Teamwork and Collaboration examines the different types of teams and stages of team development, and it provides ways to promote successful team collaboration.
- What are an Organizational/ institutional Image? And how it affects organizational functional ability to deliver an stand upto its Goals and objectives