Understanding the Operation of Microfinance Institutions (MFI) and Microfinance Funding, it is necessary for all concerned, especially those who want to build career in the microfinance sector to understand the operation of the microfinance program and institutions for the target beneficiaries and microfinance activities including microenterprises; and how they source funds from them.
Suitable for job seeker in microfinance, practitioners, operators and regulators of microfinance and banks, owners of MSEs and SMEs and managers
- An overview of microfinance: why and what?
- Dual mission of Microfinance
- Who are the Beneficiaries of Microfinance and what are their Characteristics?
- Origin and Evolution of microfinance
- Understanding and Operations of Microfinance:
- Microfinance as an inclusive development tool: Bangladesh Experience
- Poverty alleviation, social inclusion, financial inclusion
- Gender equity and empowerment
- Microenterprises, employment and Income
- SDGs and Microfinance: Global and Bangladesh Perspectives
- An Overview on Legal and Regulatory Framework
- International Development Institutions: MIX MARKET