Course Introduction – Diploma in MICROFINANCE
The Diploma in Microfinance is one of the flagship programmes which is InM’s credential as the centre of excellence in knowledge creation, dissemination and capacity building for the development sector. InM is the pioneer in offering the Diploma in Microfinance Programme in Bangladesh. The programme captures a longer term human resource development approach where the participants get the theoretical understanding and practical experience through classroom sessions, hands-on training and field exposure.
1. Fill out all the required field on the form.
2. Check your information on the final page, before you submit.
3. After submitting, you will receive a confirmation email.
Class Time: 9.30 AM to 1.30 PM (Friday)
How to apply
Eligibility of Admission
1. Minimum graduation pass (Priority will be given to students of Masters Pass in Management, Economics, Finance and Accounting)
2. 3rd grade / class is not acceptable at any level of education
3.1: Copy of Passport Size Photo
3.2: Copy of National ID Card
3.3: Copy of SSC Certificate
3.4: Copy of HSC Certificate
3.5: Copy of Honours Certificate
3.6: Bank Deposit Slip (if already deposit)
Please deposit your payment to:
You can pay by installments also (Maximum 3 Installments)
You may also send the payment directly to the office
Mahatab Centre (3rd Floor)
177, Sohid Soid Nazrul Islam Soroni
Phone: 02-9339451, +8801716-061425, +8801789-019796
Phone: 01711-405998, 01715-272456, +8801722-947665, +8801738-031442
Step-3: Once you have Admission Eligibility, All documents, Bank Slip please Click the Follow Link for Applying Online.